Opdatering til Naval War: Arctic Circle
Paradox Interactive og Turbo Tape Games er kommet med en opdatering til PC spillet Naval War: Arctic Circle.
Naval War: Arctic Circle er et real time flåde strategispil, der blev frigivet den 10. april.
- Added: New background sounds for dialog scenes in campaigns.
- Updated: Land installations already known to opponent sets active radar automatically at start of game.
- Fixed: Rare crash related to group movement.
- Fixed: Bug in visual and IR sensor logic that reduced range.
- Fixed: Aircraft not moving forward when changing elevation.
- Fixed: Unable to redesign detection as Undetermined after it has been marked as Foe due to mission settings.
- Added: 'Battle of Jutland 2030' multiplayer and skirmish scenario.
- Added: TLAM weaponload for Astute submarine.
- Updated: Moved location of subs in '01S06: Peekaboo in the Fjords'.
- Updated: 'C01S03: Show of Force' made easier. Carrier group moved north, added extra P8's on Easy.
- Updated: Increased limitation on IR range.
- Updated: Increased range and resolution on Visual (binoculars added!)
- Updated: Taurus KEPD-350 name updated, model changed, range tweaked.
- Updated: Increased refueling tanks on F-35C and F/A-18 Super Hornet.
- Updated: Increased fuel on KC767 and Midas tanker planes.
- Fixed: Victory condition description in 'C02S10: Rear Guard'.
- Fixed: Helicopters can no longer be refueled in-air.
- Fixed: JAS-39 Gripen "Strike (Maverick)" loadout had wrong weapon.
- Added: Keybinding for toggling what view is maximized (map or 3D). Default key is 'Tab'
- Added: Framework for customizable input bindings. No GUI yet, but can be changed in NWACPrefs.ini
- Updated: Increased time mouse button has to be pressed before it's considered to be a drag command in the satellite map.
- Fixed: Memory leak caused by terrain loading.