Paradox Interactive og Kerberos Productions har frigivet en ny opdatering til spillet Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter.
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter er et tur baseret strategi spil. Spillet blev frigivet den 28. oktober 2011 og benytter en MARS 2 spil Engine.
• Fixed a game loading crash related to asteroid monitors.
• Fixed all known crashes related to deep space interception.
• Fixed a potential infinite loop in Hiver movement that could occur during turn processing.
• Fixed known multiplayer de-sync issues that were leading to crashes.
• Fixed a crash when returning from a demand or request with an indy.
• Made optimizations to turn processing times.
• Suul'ka can now be summoned again.
• Mining and defense stations no longer double-charge players for construction.
• Resolved conflicting broadside versus pursuit orders in combat.
• Rapid prototyping now applies proper bonus.
• Made changes to resolve minefield overlap and frame-rate issues.
• Made changes to resolve PD phaser frame-rate issues.
• Improperly configured requests and demands are no longer allowed to be committed.
• Trade income is now correctly reported when no trading is available.
• Fixed an issue where mining stations were not showing up in station construction options.
• Fixed mis-labelled Zuul station types in news events.
• Fixed an issue where colonization missions were not cancelling when critical ships were destroyed.
• Fixed a known issue related to incorrect movement speed on the starmap.
• Fixed issues that were preventing AI players from declaring war when they should.
• Fixed an issue where heavy and planet missiles were not re-targeting in combat.
• Fixed an issue where stations were reporting incorrect remaining and total structure.
• Fixed an issue where in-transit fleets could be incorrectly displayed in repair dialogs.
• Fixed issues where asteroid monitor encounters would cease to occur after destroying a command monitor.
• Fixed some combat stance issues related to planets.
• Fixed issues where alien habitation modules could take up standard habitation module slots.
• Fixed a couple issues where warhead damage was not being adjusted correctly for researched technology.
• Fixed an issue that was preventing government graph from updating.
• Fixed issues where missiles targeting spectres could damage a colony instead.
• Addressed network de-sync issues with certain weapons in combat.
• Addressed some turret arcs that weren't firing or engaging correctly.
• Node Cannon and Node Maw weapons have been re-introduced for Zuul players.
• Updated combat screen GUI
• Added a multiple combat system.
• Added Morrigi tombs.
• Introduced the ghost ship random encounter.
• Turrets and modules now show up in the fleet manager.
• Quantum disassociation now adds the intended 20% bonus to production.
• Combat now occurs in multiple phases depending on the number of fleets present.
• Intelligence-gathering missions can now be executed from the diplomacy screen.
• Increased AI diplomacy reactions.
• Increased savings required for morale boost.
• Biosphere preservation now reduces consumption by 50%.
• Colonies now get an initial bonus on the turn they are established.
• Fleets that lose their command ships in combat will now disband and retreat.
• Increased battle rider mission times.
• Reduced the density of minefields.
• Added new drone attack behaviors.
Del med dine venner