Igen en opdatering til Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter
Paradox Interactive og Kerberos Productions er igen klar med en større opdatering til Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter.
• Fixed a handful of known multiplayer sync issues that could lead to crashes.
• Fixed crashes when doing Zuul intercept mission
• Fixed a crash caused by AI players attempting to ally with indy players.
• Fixed an issue that was preventing certain technologies from being unlocked.
• Fixed an issue that was causing premature ending of combat in certain single-player and networked games.
• Fixed some overlapping text issues in the mission screens.
• Survey complete and planet colonized dialogs now show interactive system and star map, respectively.
(Click the right/left buttons on the viewports to cycle.)
• Fixed the drawing of intercept mission waypoints.
• Fixed return trips for intercepts when a target fleet goes out of range.
• Prevented Zuul ships from boring temporary node lines back from a deep space encounter.
• Fixed the issue where Radiant Bore ships could not create node lines.
• Gate Lab upgrade requirements can now be met.
• Hiver gates now display Gate Lab module options.
• Ships no longer flee so far from an incoming comet in combat.
• The sensor view icon has been centered correctly on the comet in combat.
• Fixed a function that allowed a non-player owned system to request a check for an enclave permission before colonizing a planet.
• Fixed the provincial capital visual effect.
• Fixed an issue where combat UI was allowing freighter speeds to be set.
• Combat zones no longer appear in deep space combat.
• The battle manager is no longer available for deep space encounter locations.
• Fixed an issue where infrastructure was resetting to zero each time
a planet was recolonized.
• Zuul trade now unlocks correctly.
• Barren planets now have some resources.
• Fixed issues where inappropriate battle riders were being used to aid in surveys.
• Reduced overthrust in combat.
• Ships with drones now survey faster.