MSI har frigivet deres MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 overclocking og tweaking software i en beta 15 version, der nu har support for NVIDIAs kommende GeForce GTX 680 grafikkort.
- Added NVIDIA Kepler graphics processors family support
- Added GPU power consumption monitoring for NVIDIA Kepler series graphics cards
- Added, core clock offset, memory clock offset and voltage offset support for dynamic overclocking on NVIDIA Kepler series graphic cards
- Fixed issue preventing applying new settings from control shared memory
- Fixed issue with video capture timer display, causing hours to be incremented erroneously after each 6 minutes of videorecording
- Skin format reference guide has been updated to v1.5 to document new indicator types support
- Added new "Force fan speed update on each period" option to the "Fan" tab. New option may improve compatibility of software automatic fan speed control mode with some bugged display drivers, overriding manually programmed fan speed under certain conditions
Skrevet af Martin den 21. Mar 2012.
Nyheden er læst 979 gang(e).