GPU-Z nu i version 0.6.0
TechPowerUp har nu frigivet GPU-Z i version 0.6.0. Den nye version har fået support for en hel stribe nye grafikkort mens der også er blevet fikset en række kendte fejl.
TechPowerUp released the latest version of GPU-Z, the PC enthusiast community's favorite graphics subsystem information and diagnostic utility, which gives you up to date information about your installed graphics hardware, and helps you monitor clock speeds, voltages, temperatures, and even exotic readings such as video memory usage and ASIC quality (on supported graphics cards). Version 0.6.0 introduces a host of new features, including refined support for upcoming NVIDIA Kepler architecture GPUs, such as GeForce GTX 680, and GeForce GT 6x0M; and the recently-launched AMD Radeon HD 7800 series.
- Added optional GPU-Z installer which launches when GPU-Z is started for the first time, or can be started manually via the GPU-Z system menu
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 7870, HD 7850, HD 7670M, FireStream 9370, FirePro V3900
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680, GT 640M, GTX 560 SE, GT 550M, GeForce 510, NVS 2100M
- Fixed clocks not showing correctly on some systems with Catalyst 12.2
- Fixed board id reading on pre-Fermi cards
- Fixed OpenCL detection for ATI Fusion (Sumo & Ontario)
- Fixed GPU-Z window getting cut off at certain DPI settings