Endnu en opdatering til Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter
Paradox Interactive og Kerberos Productions er kommet endnu en stor opdatering til Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter. Der er her med kommet en opdatering om ugen de sidste fire uger.
• Fixed crashes from indy demands when they do not have a value to select.
• Fixed a possible crash with pirate-related combat.
• Fixed a Hiver pathing crash related to retreating.
• Fixed a plague-related crash.
• Fixed an emitter-related crash in combat.
• Fixed all strategic turn-related multiplayer sync issues.
• Fixed Scansats and Dronesats not appearing in defense manager widget.
• Added Battlerider Sats to defense manager.
• Fixed biome colonizers from hurting biosphere when terraforming.
• Fixed independents with "RandomOrbital" as their homeworld names.
• Indy factions now only get one faction type per star system per game.
• Zuul are no longer able to initiate trade treaties with other factions.
• Fixed a miscalculation with the tax rate slider.
• Enabled Diplomacy Interactions on Independent Races you have completed a study on.
• Made Survey Button in Independent Study Complete Dialog more clear.
• Tribute stations now unlock the trade view for Zuul.
• Star systems now show an effect where recent combats have occurred.
• Building a science station at an independent world now unlocks a special research project.
• Players may no longer repair using enemy systems.
• Fixed an edge case for when stimulus rolls tried to use data about a player's homeworld that did not exist.
• Alien habitation modules now increase RDP.
• Indy players who lose their colonies are now eliminated from the game.
• Studied asteroid monitors are now moved into the defense fleet of the star system/player and will properly function in combat.
• Modules now yield repair point bonuses.
• Fixed some defence platforms not being recognized or added to the defense widget.
• Fixed known combat zone reassignment issues.
• Addressed fleet reassignment and naval support capacity issues.
• Fixed localization names for interceptor missiles.
• Fixed some overlap/string cutoff issues in UI.
• Fixed various UI issues in the diplomacy screen.
• Splinter factions now display the correct avatars.
• Fixed an issue where splinter factions and easter eggs could show up as diplomatic entities.
• Fixed an issue preventing engagement of Hiver gates.
• Players are now awarded bounties for destroying pirate ships.
• Neutral indy factions no longer prevent colonization.
• Friendly Asteroid Monitors now appear in the defense manager.
• Fixed an issues where the news events were not displaying correctly for the current turn.
• Fixed the Line Abreast formation in the fleet manager.
• Fixed some known turret arc issues.
• Fixed known issue where heavy turrets on Zuul Armada section not tracking or firing.
• A network sync error may occur with combat rounds involving 3 or more players.