SwissQual will unveil their newest and most advanced mobile network benchmarking system, Diversity Benchmarker PCM i7, during the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona next week.
Diversity Benchmarker is already recognized as the mobile industry’s favorite mobile network benchmarking platform, providing the most precise competitive drive data in the most cost effective manner.
New Diversity Benchmarker PCM i7 builds on that existing reputation and is designed to provide the fastest, most powerful, most reliable Benchmarker SwissQual has ever produced, and in particular for 4G / LTE benchmarking.
A smooth, backward compatible upgrade from the existing generation of SwissQual mobile network benchmarking systems, the latest Diversity Benchmarker PCM i7 processing platform features a host of new capabilities that increase performance, reduce cost and maintain the extraordinary reliability for which SwissQual is renowned.
New Diversity Benchmarker PCM i7 offer significant advantages for mobile network benchmarking, including:-
- High performance, low-energy Intel i7 Sandybridge quad-core processors
- On-device smartphone test execution to mimic subscriber QoE precisely
- Control of multiple voice and data test devices from a single PCM i7 processor blade
- Patented on-board data device reset adaptors to control frozen devices
- Multiple USB hubs to segregate all data traffic and improve test accuracy
- Embedded Mini PCIe wireless module with front plate SIM access for ease-of-use
- Easy-exchange high-reliability SSD drives as standard
- Precision CNC-milled processor blades, made from high tensile Al-Mg-Si alloy
- Unique semi-passive cooling and heating technology handles all environments
- Stable, low noise 48V operating power
- Support for full 4G / LTE data rates
New Benchmarker PCM i7 has also been created on a core principle of all SwissQual mobile network benchmarking system design: that compatibility should be maintained to existing SwissQual Diversity Benchmarker hardware and software platforms.
This unique architecture provides a range of benefits for mobile network benchmarking departments, including backwards compatibility, mixed configurations and incremental upgrades.
When coupled with the unique, modular design of the SwissQual Benchmarker system, this perpetual upgrade policy ensures that mobile network benchmarking equipment investments are protected across multiple technology cycles.
This policy also means that mobile network benchmarking technology upgrades can be carried out in a gradual, painless fashion, with new test modules locking directly into existing SwissQual deployments, without requiring a completely different hardware installation.