ZOTAC announces the supercharged GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition
ZOTAC today introduces the tweaked and tuned ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition graphics card. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP!
An overclocked graphics processor and memory amplifies the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition to uncharted performance heights for a stunning visual adventure with smooth-as-butter frame rates. Support for Microsoft DirectX 11 with hardware tessellation technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition to bring landscapes and in-game objects to life with phenomenal realism.
“ZOTAC continues to push the limits of our graphics cards without compromising reliability. We found the perfect combination of performance, energy-efficiency and reliability with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
To instantly take advantage of the unrivalled performance a full copy of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is included with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands combines outstanding visuals with a captivating storyline that takes gamers on an epic adventure to save the kingdom of Azad.
- New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 AMP! Edition graphics card
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphics processor
- Engine clock: 815 MHz
- 512 unified shaders
- Shader clock: 1630 MHz
- 1536MB of GDDR5 memory
- 384-bit memory interface
- Memory clock: 4100 MHz
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- Microsoft DirectX 11 & OpenGL 4.1 compatible
- NVIDIA CUDA, 3D Vision Surround & SLI ready
- HDMI 1.4 compliant (xvYCC Color & DeepColor compatible)
- Hardware-accelerated Blu-ray 3D ready
- ZOTAC Boost Premium software bundle included
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands game bundle included