ZOTAC announces the new GeForce GTX 460 SE graphics card
ZOTAC today announces the new ZOTAC GeForceGTX 460 SE. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 SE delivers best-in-class performance in the latest Microsoft DirectX 11-enabled games for an outstanding gaming experience.
The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 SE packs 288 unified shaders for a performance punch. An ultra-wide 256-bit memory interface connects the graphics processor to 1GB of video memory to ensure lightning-fast performance, stunning visuals and phenomenal realism with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 SE.
“ZOTAC continues to expand the GeForce GTX 400 series for gamers. With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 SE we’re able to deliver a quality DirectX 11 experience at a very attractive price point,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
NVIDIA 3D Vision readiness ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 SE delivers a cinematic three-dimensional gaming experience when paired with 3D-compatible hardware. Support for NVIDIA SLI technology enables two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 SE graphics cards to combine rendering performance to deliver up to twice as much performance or drive three simultaneous displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
- New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 SE graphics card
- NVIDIA Fermi architecture ?V DirectX 11 done right
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 SE graphics processor
- Engine clock: 650 MHz
- 288 unified shaders
- Shader clock: 1300 MHz
- 1GB of DDR5 memory
- 256-bit memory interface
- Memory clock: 3400 MHz
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- Microsoft DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 and
- DirectCompute support
- OpenGL 4.0 compatible
- NVIDIA CUDA ready
- Hardware video decode acceleration technology
- HDMI 1.4a compliant (w/Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bit streaming audio ready)
- xvYCC Color & DeepColor compatible
- Blu-ray 3D ready
- ZOTAC Boost Premium software bundle included