Gigabyte releases the GA-GC330UD mini ITX board
Gigabyte have released their new GA-GC330UD mini ITX board, that will replace the GA-GC230UD board.
The GA-GC330UD mini ITX board have a built in Intel Atom N330 dual core processor with 512KB L2 cache.
The chipset is the Intel 945GC Express along with the ICH7 south bridge. Onboard we find Realtek ALC662 audio, Realtek 8102E 10/100 LAN, USB and SATA.
The Gigabyte GA-GC330UD supports up to 2GB DDR2 667 memory with one module.
- Built in with an Intel® Dual-core Atom™ Processor 330 (1.6 GHz) (Note 1)
- 512K L2 cache
|Front Side Bus|
- 533 MHz FSB
- North Bridge: Intel® 945GC Express Chipset
- South Bridge: Intel® ICH7
- 1 x 1.8V DDR2 DIMM socket supporting up to 2 GB of system memory
- Support for DDR2 667(Note 2)/533 MHz memory module
- Integrated in the North Bridge
- Realtek ALC662 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Realtek 8102E chip (10/100 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI slot
|Storage Interface||South Bridge: |
- 1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-100/66/33 and up to 2 IDE devices
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Integrated in the South Bridge
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 on the back panel, 4 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)