- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-
series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which
are highlighted in PowerPack downloads on www.geforce.com.
- Resolves PhysX SDK runtime issues with multi-GPU configurations in Hybrid
- Improves performance of some PhysX enabled games on GeForce GTX 285
and GTX 295 products.
- Resolves occasional system crashes when PhysX is enabled on some systems
when running on EA’s Mirrors Edge.
- Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New installations
should install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04 – prior to
installing this update).
- Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions
2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
- Includes all the latest PhysX SDK Runtimes.
Del med dine venner