Taipei, Taiwan, September XX 2004 ?V Attention! Elites of System DIY!! ASUS is now launching a competition that tests your expertise on ASUS motherboards based on Intel??s 915 and 925 chipsets. Put together a high-performance PC powered by ASUS 915/925 motherboards and get the chance to win ASUS notebooks, PDAs!!
Stage 1 raffle draw
Give away an ASUS A730 PDA everyday! (Worth $599 USD)
Stage 2 raffle draw
Raffle darw on 11/16, winner to be announced on 11/22
ASUS M6N Notebook x 10
(Worth $1,900 USD)
Time: Sept 06 to Nov 15, 2004
Eligibility: All experts in system DIY are eligible
How to Participate?
The rules of the DIY competition are simple.
1. Build the system and overclock with the unique features offered by ASUS motherboards.
2. Run 4 benchmark programs on the system
3. Your scores must reach the standards set by ASUS engineers
4. Share your experience on online chat forums.
5. Send in your results, photos of your system and online posts through our competition website.
6. For more detail on the rules, prizes and ASUS products, please visit http://event.asus.com/915925DIY/index2.htm
Motherboard Quiz Challenge
You can also enter the Motherboard Quiz Challenge to increase your odds of winning a high-quality ASUS product.
The quiz consists of questions on ASUS motherboards based on the Intel 915 and 925 chipsets and the unique features. There will be different questions daily between September 6 and November 15, so come back everyday. The more questions you answer correctly the greater your chances are in winning the ASUS P5GD2 Premium motherboard. See http://event.asus.com/915925DIY/index2.htm for more details.
Del med dine venner