Well, that happened to me recently while I was working on another article. I got a real shock when I couldn't see the file names! For some reason, they just disappeared!
There was a whole load of HTML files and pictures in the folder. And the missing file names made it impossible to identify the HTML files!
As for pictures, I was still able to identify them by the picture thumbnails. However, since we create a full-sized picture as well as a smaller version for each picture we use, the missing file names made it impossible to identify which was the full-sized picture and which was the smaller one! So, it was a very frustrating situation.
Luckily, I found a solution for this problem! And this solution revealed just what caused the problem in the first place. But first, let's take a look at the problem, so to speak.
Del med dine venner