Utilizing Intel??s next generation platform, 915 Express Chipset, the EP-5EGA+ offers new levels of system performance. It features onboard Intel? Graphic Media Accelerator 900 (GMA 900), which improves gaming and media experience through optimized 2D performance and support for key 3D applications, such as DirectX* 9 and OpenGL 1.4. PCI Express is the first major system bus architectural change in 10 years. EP-5EGA+ incorporates two ultra fast PCI-Express x1 slots, which extend bandwidth up to 250Mb/s and overcome the bottleneck of bandwidth-intensive applications. Moreover, the on-board PCI Express x 16 graphics slot is designed for new generation VGA cards, which deliver up to 4GB/s bandwidth and up to 4X faster than previous high-end discrete graphics solutions.
Perceiving the demand for thermal control, intensive data transmission, and the convergence of digital entertainment, EPoX added various superb features and value-added extras into the EP-5EGA+. EPoX?s exclusive Thermo Stick, a flexible thermometer, is ideal for monitoring VGA card, chipset or even disk drive temperature. Intel? Matrix RAID Technology improves the overall RAID experience in terms of performance, flexibility, and ease of use. This technology improves storage performance with revolutionary RAID 0 and RAID 1 volumes combines on two hard drives. This new RAID technology also allows seamless migration to RAID 0 or RAID 1 from a RAID-ready configuration.
EPoX designed a simple yet stylish package for this new offering. ?The product is just like ?Wind?, a gentle but powerful element of nature. It provides overwhelming performance like a tornado and a gentle user experience like a soft sea breeze,? said Timothy Hsu, marketing director of EPoX Computer. ?We will implement the same image concept in the following Intel? series products?
- EP-5EGA+: Intel? 915G+ICH6R Express Chipset
- On board Intel? Graphics Media Accelerator 900 (Intel ? GMA900)
- Support P4@800 MHz FSB in LGA775 socket
- Intel? Hyper-Threading Technology Support
- 4 Dual Channel DDR DIMMs for DDR-400/533
- 1 PCI Express x16; 2 PCI Express x1; 4 PCI
- 8 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 P-ATA ports with RAID 0, 1, 0+1 support
- 4 S-ATA ports with RAID 0, 1 support
- Gigabit LAN with Virtual Cable Net-Diagnostic support
- Support Intel? Matrix RAID Technology
- Thermo Stick, Magic Flash, Magic Screen, Magic Health, Power BIOS
Del med dine venner