Fixes & Updates:
- Patch changes the program's build number to 340
- Maximum point sprite size is now limited to 256x256 instead
of the maximum supported by the hardware
- Provides more detailed and accurate system information and
improved detection of hyperthreaded CPUs
- Incorporates new version of the Entech library (used to
detect the clock frequency of the graphics chip core and
- Fixed all reported and reproduced minor issues
3DMark03 (build 340) is currently the only supported version of 3DMark03. Users are not able to submit any results to the Online ResultBrowser with any of the older versions of 3DMark03.
3DMark03 (build 340) is available both as a patch (5.4MB) and as a full install (177MB).
The registration codes for 3DMark03 (build 313, build 320 and build 340) also work for 3DMark03 (build 340).
Del med dine venner