The NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 will be available from IBM in its IntelliStation MPro workstation and from HP in its Leadership Graphics Program. The NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000G, with genlock and framelock capabilities, is planned to be available with HP Workstations xw6000 and xw8000, and with HP’s scalable visualization technology in Fall 2003—and from IBM by special order.
“IBM IntelliStation has selected the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 based on its superior performance and for its ability to help propel our systems to a leadership position in the workstation market,” said Matt Wineberg, product manager, IBM IntelliStation. “By being the first workstation vendor to offer the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000, combined with our continued technical leadership and eServer-inspired reliability, IBM IntelliStation promises graphics and engineering professionals the best of all worlds.”
New features of the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 include:
- High performance graphics memory—27.2 GB/sec. memory bandwidth, more than twice the bandwidth of the industry-leading NVIDIA Quadro FX 2000, drives large texture performance and high-resolution, full-scene antialiasing.
- Single system powerwall—Users digitally specify overlap and blending for two projected images, even from inexpensive projectors. Allows any application to be projected from a single system onto large surfaces.
- High resolution—256MB graphics memory powers 3840x2400 displays for applications including medical, oil & gas, and satellite imaging.
The NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000G includes all NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 features plus:
- Framelock—Allows professionals to link multiple systems in a cluster to scale power to problem size for life-sized visualization.
- Genlock—Enables synchronization with standard signal formats and house-sync signals for video post-production, broadcast, compositing, and editing solutions.
“The combination of HP’s innovative workstations and the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000G is designed to enable teams to interact with their work in life-sized environments, in real time,” said Jim Zafarana, vice president of worldwide marketing for the HP Workstation Business Unit. “Auto and aerospace engineers, for instance, can review, collaborate, and visualize their designs as they exist in real life, with photo realistic quality, at a level of performance and interactivity that keeps pace with their thought processes.”
NVIDIA offers the broadest professional software application certification program in the industry. All NVIDIA graphics products use the NVIDIA® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA), a set of backward-and-forward, top-to-bottom compatible graphics drivers that optimize application performance, stability, and reliability.
NVIDIA Quadro distributors including PNY (US and Europe), LeadTek (Asia/Pacific), and Elsa (Japan), value-added resellers, and system builders such as BOXX Technologies, @Xi Computer, Colfax International, RackSaver, and Polywell Computers worldwide are selling the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 series, which is in volume production. NVIDIA will demonstrate these workstation solutions in booth #2625 at SIGGRAPH 2003 in San Diego, CA July 29-31, 2003.
Del med dine venner