- Monitor graphic chip temperature, fan speed and voltage.
- Notifies user about irregular hardware events, such as
temperature overheat, fan malfunction, and out of safe
- Forcibly cools down the graphic chip when the graphic chip
from overheat damage.
- Cools down the graphic chips temperature when it is idle, and
restores it to its maximum capability once needed, thus
smartly extending the graphic chip lifetime.
- Cools down the CPU's temperature (for Windows 98/98 SE
only) to lengthen CPU lifetime.
- Sets monitor's tolerable range or value to fit system's
- Speeds up system by adjusting core and memory clock slider
Del med dine venner