Hvis du har en Synology NAS boks med ældre software, så skal du være mere end opmærksom på, at uvedkomende kan få adgang til din NAS boks, og endda tage magten over den data der er på den.
Synology er kommet med en opdatering tilbage i december måned, som faktisk sætter en stopper for sikkerhedshullet, men det er de færreste som desværre opdaterer deres bokse som de skulle. Det har hackere nu udnyttet.
We are fully dedicated to investigating this issue and possible solutions. Based on our current observations, this issue only affects Synology NAS servers running some older versions of DSM (DSM 4.3-3810 or earlier), by exploiting a security vulnerability that was fixed and patched in December, 2013. At present, we have not observed this vulnerability in DSM 5.0.
For Synology NAS servers running DSM 4.3-3810 or earlier, and if users encounter any of the below symptoms, we recommend they shutdown their system and contact our technical support team here: https://myds.synology.com/support/support_form.php:
- · When attempting to log in to DSM, a screen appears informing users that data has been encrypted and a fee is required to unlock data.
- · A process called “synosync” is running in Resource Monitor.
- · DSM 4.3-3810 or earlier is installed, but the system says the latest version is installed at Control Panel > DSM Update.
For users who have not encountered any of the symptoms stated above, we highly recommend downloading and installing DSM 5.0, or any version below:
- · For DSM 4.3, please install DSM 4.3-3827 or later
- · For DSM 4.1 or DSM 4.2, please install DSM 4.2-3243 or later
- · For DSM 4.0, please install DSM 4.0-2259 or later
DSM can be updated by going to Control Panel > DSM Update. Users can also manually download and install the latest version from our Download Center here: http://www.synology.com/support/download.
If users notice any strange behaviour or suspect their Synology NAS server has been affected by the above issue, we encourage them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where a dedicated team will look into their case.
We sincerely apologise for any problems or inconvenience this issue has caused our users. We will keep you updated with the latest information as we address this issue.
Del med dine venner