The Hydrocool 200 is a fully contained, highly efficient external water cooling unit for performance Personal Computers. It is capable of removing up to 200 Watts of dissipated power from the computer; this eliminates the need for loud and expensive heat sinks and fans. The Hydrocool 200 uses a patented copper cooling block from Delphi Thermal Systems, the world’s largest manufacturer of liquid-based cooling systems. This cooling block is easily attached to both the Pentium 4 processor from Intel and the Athlon XP and MP processors from AMD. Laboratory testing shows that the Hydrocool 200 outperforms all other turnkey water-cooling products for PCs currently on the market. This product is the result of a joint development agreement between Corsair and Delphi Thermal Systems. Delphi is one of the world’s leading suppliers of cooling systems for automotive applications.
- Extracts up to 200W of heat from a PC CPU.
- Extremely low noise.
- Included CPU water block fits both P4 and K7.
- [High efficiency water block and heat exchanger gives RSA
rating of 0.13.
- Rugged high reliability 12V in line pump.
- Visual flow meter confirms water flow.
- Non - drip quick connect hoses allow system to be easily
separated from PC with no leaks.
- Real time temperature display in both Centigrade and
- Programmable alarms and emergency shut down.
Klik lige på et par af vores banner reklamer ;-D
Del med dine venner