Valve er kommet med endnu en opdatering til deres populære spil Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Det er et first person shooter spil, der har millioner af spillere verden over.
- If CTs rescue a hostage and win game now plays "Hostage has been rescued" announcement before announcing "Counter-Terrorists Win".
- Hostages now correctly drop to ground when hostage carrier was killed mid-air.
- Menus will now correctly display on various resolution ratios including 5:4 and triple monitor
- Friends panel will now display an invited icon for invited friends.
- Fixed mouse input in demo playback .
- Lobby leader is now highlighted in lobby.
- Various layout changes to Lobby and Scoreboard.
- Map makers can now choose to show a custom loading image in place of the map overview/radar image
--To do this, place a .jpg image in the same directory as the .bsp (in maps) named _loading.jpg (it needs to be packed manually into the bsp before uploading to the workshop)
- Fixed player viewmodel arms rendering inside out when cl_righthand was set to 0
- Added back player_say game event for server plugins.
Del med dine venner