Square Enix og Crystal Dynamics er kommet med en opdatering til det helt nye Tomb Raider spil. Det er en opdatering til PC versionen, og den indeholder en stribe rettelser.
- Addressed an issue in ”Shipwreck Beach” where the mast on the wooden ship was occasionally missing depending on the player’s path.
- Fixed a gating issue in “Research Bunker” where the elevator would get stuck in an unintended state.
- Fixes for multiplayer connectivity
- An issue related to security certificates that stopped many users from connection to Square Enix servers was resolved.
- Improved messages when you are unable to connect with Square Enix servers.
- Improvements to voice-chat for multiplayer
- New Push-To-Talk feature, by default mapped to F1.
- New voice-chat volume option.
- Improved overall quality of voice-chat.
- Fixes for crashes on startup in specific situations when no audio output is available.
- Fixes for various reported crashes during both single-player and multi-player.
- Movies are showing up again when using SSAA.
- Cost of TressFX reduced, especially in combination with SSAA.
- TressFX memory usage reduced for AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround setups.
- TressFX simulation and graphical quality improvements.
- New Ultra-quality shadow mode for contact hardening shadows. This is not enabled by default in any quality profile, but can be enabled from the advanced settings.
- Improvements to fullscreen/windowed switching and multiple display handling.
- Various UI improvements.
Del med dine venner