Valve er igen kommet med en ny opdatering til det aldrende og populære spil Team Fortress 2 i PC versionen. Team Fortress 2 blev frigivet tilbage i oktober 2007 til både Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC og Mac OS X.
- Added an option to the Advanced Options dialog to support viewing Steam Community Market-listable items, including current sell prices, from inside the game
- Fixed Red Pyro and Red Demoman action figures not granting Genuine-quality versions of the in-game items. Players who have already redeemed codes will have the correct items granted to them the next time they launch the game.
- Fixed Gullywash being in the wrong matchmaking category
- Fixed exploit where players could be pushed into enemy spawn rooms by the payload cart
- Fixed a client crash related to the scoreboard
- Fixed the Heavy using incorrect melee animations
- Fixed Brock's Locks not being paintable
- Fixed team paint previews not showing the colors in the backpack/store icons
- Fixed uploading replays to YouTube™ on Linux
- Fixed a bug with item sets incorrectly applying their bonus when using Mann Vs. Machine upgrades of the same type
- Fixed a ConVar exploit that allowed malformed values to circumvent range checks
- Fixed MOTD sometimes not displaying HTML contents
- Updated the Barnstormer to fix LOD clipping issues
- Updated the localization files
Del med dine venner