Kicking off the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals today, announced the Apex and Apex [RAW] Gaming Keyboards. Made up of beautiful form and carefully optimized functions, the Apex and Apex [RAW] feature unique enhancements to the keyboards layout from low-profile keys, specially designed raised macros rows for quick access, and multiple layers of customization in colors and intensity. Built to deliver the world’s fastest reaction time and key combinations, the Apex features SteelSeries ActiveZone – a unique combination of programmability with visual support to better navigate the keyboard to win.
“We’re introducing a range of new gaming functionality with the Apex keyboards, including the new SteelSeries ActiveZone which allows for easier and faster access to advanced customization and features than ever before, ” said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO. “The SteelSeries Apex and Apex [RAW] have been designed to enable users to react quickly, move strategically, and adapt how these keyboards perform for every game.”
Superior Design & Optimized Layout
The Apex and Apex [RAW] strategically combine an adjusted layout with key enhancements that bring fluidity to the way the user moves around the keyboard. These enhancements include:
• Raised macro-keys along the top and left side, which provide faster and more precise macro-combinations.
• The addition of two small tactile bumps on the W-key to provide a faster return to WASD.
• Superior anti-ghosting that supports simultaneous key presses in 20 of the most used gaming keys on the Apex and Apex [RAW}.
• An enlarged space bar and added directional keys that support features that improve comfort and reaction time.
• A SteelSeries key that allows the user to easily adjust brightness and disable the Windows key with no software required.
• Two swappable feet that allow the user to adjust the keyboard’s angle to what is most comfortable.
The Apex Keyboard - $99.99/€99.99 MSRP
Del med dine venner