Synology launched the DiskStation DS413j, a 4-bay NAS server designed to address home and small office’s need for an advanced network and storage solution, yet remains as an affordable selection. Accompanied by recently debuted DiskStation Manager (DSM) 4.1, the operating system of every Synology NAS, users can safeguard their data and enjoy multimedia content seamlessly.
“Synology continues to surpass all obstacles to achieve a budget-friendly private cloud,” said Chad Jiang, product manager at Synology Inc. The DS413j features Web Assistant that guides users to complete the system installation in a few clicks with no disc installation or patch download required. With QuickConnect, users can easily extend the coverage of DS413j to the Internet without router configuration. "When you factor in the built-in versatile features and mobile apps, the DS413j is truly a simple setup and economical private cloud for users," added Jiang.
The DS413j features an upgraded platform with 1.6 GHz CPU and DDR3 512MB RAM that boost multitasking performance. Designed with energy efficient in mind, the DS413j consumes only 31.56 watts and 7.68 watts during full operation and HDD hibernation respectively, making it an ideal alternative to traditional power-demanding file and download server. The support of multiple scheduled power on/off and wake-on-LAN features further minimize carbon footprint. Its hardware design contributes to an ultra-quiet operation at 18.9 dB (A) that makes a quality living room and small office environment.
The DS413j runs on DiskStation Manager (DSM) 4.1, which provides rich features to boost user-productivity and simplify their tasks, all on a sleek user interface optimised for multitasking. DS411j, the predecessor of DS413j.
- CPU Frequency : 1.6 GHz
- Hardware Encryption Engine
- Memory : DDR3 512 MB
- Internal HDD/SSD : 3.5" or 2.5" SATA(II) X4 (Hard drive not included)
- Max Internal Capacity : 16 TB (4 X 4 TB HDD) (Capacity may vary by RAID types) (See All Supported HDD)
- External HDD Interface : USB 2.0 Port X 2
- Size (HxWxD) : 184 x 168 x 230 mm
- Weight : 2.23 kg
- LAN : Gigabit X1
- Wake on LAN/WAN
- System Fan : 80 x 80 mm x 2
- Wireless Support (dongle)
- Noise Level : 18.9 dB(A)
- Power Recovery
- AC Input Power Voltage : 100V to 240V AC
- Power Frequency : 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- Power Consumption : 31.56W (Access); 7.68W (HDD Hibernation);
- Operating Temperature : 5°C to 35°C (40°F to 95°F)
- Storage Temperature : -10°C to 70°C (15°F to 155°F)
- Relative Humidity : 5% to 95% RH
- Maximum Operating Altitude : 6,500 feet
- Certification : FCC Class B, CE Class B, BSMI Class B
- Warranty : 2 Years
Del med dine venner