Here is my gift for you all, the new release of the Omega Drivers 2.3.55 for 2k/XP and 2.5.76 for 9x/ME, they are based on the Catalyst 3.0 released by ATI.
Here is what's new:
* Based on the official 6255 ATI drivers. (Win2k/XP)
* Based on the official 9076 ATI drivers. (Win9x/ME)
* DirectX 9.0 support. (that explains the version number
* Fixed the Mobility problems. (I hope, not tested) (Win2k/XP)
* This release is a mix from the 6218 drivers and the 6255
drivers, this was done to fix the stuttering and OpenGL
problems introduced in the new catalyst 3.0 drivers, these
drivers should NOT have those problems. (Win2k/XP)
* Since they D3D core is based on the Catalyst 3.0 drivers, Dx9
is a MUST to use these drivers. (Win9x/ME/2k/XP)
* Fixed the Alpha Blending Acceleration, now Windows will
have full HW Alpha Blending support. (Win2k/XP)
* The SMARTGART control panel is GONE in this release, Why?,
because it had no use, that CP was used to troubleshoot
problems, not to fix any. Those settings can be adjusted in
the computer's BIOS and FastWrites can be turned OFF in the
normal PERFORMANCE tab found in Windows (but is better to
turn it off in the BIOS). (Win9x/ME/2k/XP)
* Removed some old tweaks that are no longer necessary.
* Used the 9072 OpenGL driver since the new OpenGL ICD
was very buggy. (Win9x/ME).
Del med dine venner