Paradox Interactive og Kerberos Productions er kommet med den tredje større opdatering til Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter inden for få uger.
- Fixed a plague-related turn update crash.
- Fixed a combat psionic effect-related crash.
- Diplomatic points are now being accumulated and applied.
- Heavy planet missiles are now working.
- System entry points and approach vectors are now working.
- Ships now recover psionic power each turn based on the empire's psi potential.
- Fixed neutral combat zones not returning to the system's owner.
- Fixed an issue where options window revert button was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect speech timeouts.
- Zuul civilians are no longer considered in slave calculations.
- Fixed an issue where fleet travel distance was not being reported correcly.
- Zuul players are no longer queried for alternate mission route
confirmations unless this is necessary.
- Fixed localization issues with admiral traits.
- Structure and armor bonuses now show correctly in the design screen.
- Fixed known issues where reserve fleets could go missing.
- Drones in the bottom wing of Hiver Dreadnoughts now launch.
- Slave disks now connect with the correct ship sections.
- Reduced speech spamming in the design screen.
- Fixed floating modules on Human dreadnoughts.
- Fixed a corner case preventing combat with hiver gates.
- Colony support missions now stop correctly if the target colony is destroyed.
- Fixed a couple odd issues where fleets were not correctly considered to be 'at' a system.
- Combat AI now deploys battle riders more intelligently.
- Fixed an issue where crewless ships were preventing players from entering accelerated time in combat.
- Fixed the issue where requesting surrender of an empire could lock out camera control.
- Fixed the issue of invalid save game names crashing the game.
- Fixed an issue where crewless ships were preventing the end of combat.
- Fixed the visual glitch with torpedo trails.
- Fixed the issue where fleets in transit could be unselectable.
- Fixed an issue where the strategic AI was creating duplicate ship designs.
- Fixed an issue where surveying fleets were returning home if hostiles were encountered.
- Fixed known issues with Land Grab and Leviathan victory conditions.
- Victory conditions are now correctly reported when all other players are eliminated.
- Fixed an issue where trade income was not being synchronized correctly in networked games.
- Fixed an issue where client player status was not being updated correctly in networked games involving more than 2 clients.
- Sound volume now updates in real time.
- Mine fields and SDBs (System Defense Boats) can now be placed in the Battle Manager and activated in combat by clicking their icons in sensor view.
- Mission screens not grey out systems that are not viable.
- Sensor, support and trade views now grey out systems that are out of range.
- Stations now appear along with fleets, and they can now be repaired through the standard repair dialog.
- News events are now reported for lost or retired admirals.
- The repair dialog can now be called up at any system.
- The game now agressively seeks out and frees memory consumed by game assets where possible. This should help players who are running into performance issues due to memory consumption.
- Updated star map node line and mini-ship visuals.
- New encounters are available or have been re-introduced, including: The system killer, asteroid showers, spectres and swarmers. More are on the way.
Del med dine venner