Paradox Interactive og Kerberos Productions er kommet med endnu en større opdatering til Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when clicking to launch a bio-missile frequently.
* Fixed all known issues preventing combat with deployed Hiver gates.
* Fixed a crash that would occur if duplicate province names were selected.
* Fixed a crash caused by the trade stimulus phase of the turn update.
* Fixed a crash related to erroneous reactionary movements versus undiscovered star systems.
* Fixed a multiplayer desync in combat that could lead to players not being able to move ships and a potential crashes after combat ended.
* Fixed a turn update crash related to checking certain victory conditions.
* Fleets are no longer held up indefinitely at systems with enemies. This addresses issues where missions could not be cancelled.
* Fixed reported divide by zero crashes.
* Fixed an issue where players could select the same psionic power twice for a design.
* Added missing Morrigi bio-missile collision shape.
* Fixed accuracy/aiming issues with fixed mounts on drones and ships.
* Tarka Hunters are now constrained to Tarka Hunter Carriers and said carriers can no longer take other battle rider types.
* Dead ships no longer show up in sensors.
* Fixed the issue where ships were auto-targeting uninhabited planets in combat.
* Fixed an issue where assault shuttles were not returning from a planet if it was defeated.
* Fixed an issue where techs that should add to the production cost of ships were reducing the production cost instead.
* Fixed issues with duplicated psionic icons in the selector.
* Fixed issue with modules not loading in the design screen.
* Fixed the issue where AI players would issue missions to unknown star systems.
* Fixed an issue where certain ship armor data could go missing.
* Fixed an issue where the battle rider manager was not showing riders already assigned to ships.
* Gate traffic cost is no longer applied for fleets already at their destinations.
* Fixed an issue where the starmap display was not updated after committing an upgrade mission.
* Fixed some known turret arc issues.
* Fixed an issue where PD missiles were not taking out other missiles.
* Added a fail-safe to certain effects that might not otherwise expire, creating a memory leak in combat.
* Tweaks to drones.
* Hooked up Psionic recharge bar.
Del med dine venner