Back in the BIOS we started to mess around with the BCLK a little bit which lets us fine tune the memory clock speed. After a bit of messing around we ended up in Windows at 1630MHz DDR which isn't much of an overclock at all. Because of that we headed back into the BIOS and moved to a 9-9-24-1T setup from the default 9-9-9-24-2T setup.
With that up and running with no dramas, we headed back to the BIOS and pushed our multiplier up to 47x which brings our CPU clock in at 4.7GHz. You can see our CPU-Z validation here. Up and running in Windows it was time to check out the performance we could get.
Del med dine venner