NVIDIA er kommet med en ny GeForce 290.53 beta driver, der blandt andet er optimeret til The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Optimizations for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Increases performance by up to 25% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim vs. 290.36 drivers (measured with GeForce GTX 560 at 19x10 Ultra – Indoor Scene)
- Updates the NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to a higher performance profile.
- Added new 3D Vision laser sight /crosshair options to better match Skyrim crosshairs.
- Adds SLI profiles for Trine 2, WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship 2011, and Afterfall: InSanity.
- Fixes issues with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 not launching into 3D Vision mode
- Added new 3D Vision laser sight /crosshair options to better match The Elder Scrolls Skyrim crosshairs
- Added or updated the following 3D Vision game profiles:
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome – rated Good
The Adventures of Tintin: The Game – rated Excellent
Assassin's Creed: Revelations – rating changed to Fair
Driver San Francisco – updated settings to work better in 3D Vision
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – updated in-game compatibility message
Hard Reset – updated in-game compatibility message. FXAA x2 and x4 are now supported by the game
Ignite – rated Good
Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters – rated Fair
Jurassic Park: The Game – rated Good
Orcs Must Die! – rated Good
PAYDAY The Heist – rated Poor
PT Boats - Knights of the Sea – rated Good
PT Boats - South Gambit – rated Good
Race 07 – updated in-game compatibility message
Race Room – rated Good
Serious Sam 3: BFE – rated Poor
SkyDrift – rated Good
Star Wars: The Old Republic – rated Good
Stronghold 3 – rated Good
Take on Helicopters – rated Fair
Trine 2 – rated 3D Vision Ready
Waves – rated Excellent
Key Bug Fixes
- Fixes some random instances of triangular artifacts when playing Battlefield 3 (fix is now enabled for GeForce 400 and 500 series GPUs).
- Fixes a default panel resolution/ timing bug in 290.36.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Del med dine venner