SiSoftware er kommet med deres nye SiSoft Sandra 2012 SP1 test program, der nu er optimeret til AMD Bulldozer og Intels Ivy bridge platform.
* AVX2 and further FMA3/FMA4 support: Dhrystone AVX2, Multi-Media FMA3/FMA4/AVX2, Memory/Cache Bandwidth AVX2.
* Performance per Thread (aka IPC): All benchmarks now show per-thread/single-threaded (IPC) in addition to aggregate score. See how more cores/threads influence IPC.
* Export all User Benchmark Results with 1 click (thanks Michael S @ Lost Circuits).
* Fixes & Performance Optimisations for Intel Ivy Bridge & Sandy Bridge-E: Cryptography, Memory Bandwidth.
* Fixes for AMD Bulldozer (thanks Joel H @ Hot Hardware).
* AMD GP(GPU) Bandwidth fix for Catalyst 11.9+ drivers (not sure reason for change but not getting fixed so worked around it).
* SP2 Change Consultation: Memory Latency benchmark is changing yet again to measure multi-threading latency performance; while current tools (including Sandra) use only 1 thread, we're going all the way. You will still be able to run 1 thread as always.
* Some scores will change, especially in "full random" on older hardware due to limitations on their memory controller / L3 or TLB size.
Del med dine venner