GIGABYTE today launched the motherboard GA-H67N-USB3-B3 the first mini ITX solution from GIGABYTE with H67 chipset for LGA 1155 processors of Intel’s 2nd second generation (Sandy Bridge). The motherboard uses Intel’s faultless B3 stepping.
The 17.0 x 17.0cm sized motherboard uses Intel’s H67 chipset and the HD graphic core 2000/3000 with Intel technologies like Intel® Quick Sync Video, Intel® InTru™ 3D and Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX). Intel® Quick Sync Video provides breakthrough media processing for incredibly fast editing and sharing. InTru™ 3D stands for outstanding Blu-Ray Stereo 3D experience in full high definition resolution (1080p) with HDMI 1.4. Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) increases the performance of Accelerated Floating Point and Vector Computing Intensive Applications with minimal power gains. The size of the motherboard and the onboard graphic solution show where it fits perfectly: inside the living room.
The motherboard uses Realtek’s ALC889 codec for high definition 7.1 channel audio with D-Sub connector and two HDMI connectors with maximal resolution of 1920x1200. Users can choose processors by their own and use up to 16 Gigabyte of RAM with two DIMM slots. Users can use two SATA3 connectors (SATA 6GB/s), two SATA2 connectors (SATA 3Gb/s), a eSATA connector, two USB 3.0 connectors and up to eight USB 2.0 connectors.
GIGABYTE offers an extra PCI Express x16 slot so that you can use a full graphics card next to integrated graphics on this mini ITX solution.
The GIGABYTE motherboard GA-H67N-USB3-B3 is available in stores now.
- Support for an Intel® Core™ i7 series processor/Intel® Core™ i5 series processor/Intel® Core™ i3 series processor/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel®Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package package
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest CPU support list.)
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® H67 Express Chipset
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
||Integrated in the Chipset:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Realtek ALC889 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3_0~SATA3_1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2_2~SATA2_3) supporting up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s connector on the back panel supporting up to 1 SATA 3Gb/s device
- Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6 Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
Renesas D720200 chip:
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 on the back panel, 4 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)
- Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x coaxial S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 2 x HDMI ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s connector
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
Skrevet den 23. Mar 2011. Nyheden er læst 400 gang(e).
Del med dine venner