NVIDIA har frigivet nye 32bit og 64bit ForceWare 195.30 beta drivere til Linux. Blandt flere fixes er det kendte problem med non AA tekst i KDE 4.
- Fixed a performance regression with non-antialiased text in KDE4.
- Enabled GPU acceleration for many RENDER compositing operations that were previously processed in software, including conjoint and disjoint blending modes and component alpha blending.
- Added experimental GPU acceleration of the RENDER CompositeTrapezoids operation (supported on the GeForce GTX series or newer products). This can be enabled at runtime by running - nvidia-settings -a AccelerateTrapezoids=1
- Fixed a bug in the VDPAU overlay-based presentation queue that caused high CPU usage during "put bits" operations when more than two surfaces were queued.
- Updated 'nvidia-settings --query all' to report all available attributes queryable through all NV-CONTROL target types.
Del med dine venner