MSI Computer is excited to announce the Think! Outside the “Box” Laptop Design Contest. Contestants will submit original skin design ideas for the MSI Wind12 U210. Submissions will be accepted until December 7, 2009 with the winners announced on December 15th, 2009. The winner will be decided by voters at www.msimobile.com today through December 13th, 2009.
The artist that submits the winning design will receive an MSI U210 custom painted with their design and a new Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch input tablet. The first and second runner-up will receive a black or white U210 and a new Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch input tablet. Additionally, three lucky voters will be selected at random to win a U210.
“We have some very creative customers and wanted to reward that creativity with our new Wind12 U210 notebook,” said Andy Tung, Director of Sales for MSI US. “Furthermore, partnering with Wacom was a natural fit as their products meet the very specific needs of those creative customers.”
• This contest is open to US residents aged 18 and above
• Winners will be determined by whoever gets the most votes
• Eligible design entries must be original and incorporate the MSI logo (downloadable here)
• Photographs and photographs of prints will not be accepted
• Graphics with offensive or subliminal content will be removed and disqualified
• Submissions must be uploaded by December 7, 2009 to: http://www.msimobile.com/events/laptopdesign_2009_12/home.aspx
• Only JPEG and PNG files will be expected
• Files size should not exceed 3MB (Winner will be asked to resubmit a high resolution file)
• Image size must be 11.7 x 7.48 inches
Del med dine venner