Gigabyte have just released their GA-G41M-ES2H Core 2 motherboard based on the G41M chipset.
The GA-G41M-ES2H based on the Intel G41 chipset supports the latest Intel 45nm CPUs, creating a powerful multi-media platform which allows users to do more at once. At the heart of the Intel G41 Express chipset is the Intel X4500 graphics media accelerator, which support DX10 and features several unique innovations including more Execution Units for enhanced 3D performance and Intel Clear Video Technology for sharper images and precise color control.
Here are some of the specifications:
- Support for an Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme processor/ Intel® Core™ 2 Quad processor/Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor/ Intel® Pentium®processor /Intel® Celeron®processor in the LGA 775 package
- L2 cache varies with CPU
|Front Side Bus|
- 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- North Bridge: Intel® G41 Chipset
- South Bridge: Intel® ICH7
- 2 x 1.8V DDR2 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory (Note 1)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR2 800/667 MHz memory modules
- Realtek ALC888B codec
- High Definition Audio
- 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel (Note 2)
- Support for S/PDIF In/Out
- Support for CD In
- Realtek 8110SC chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x 4
- 3 x PCI slots
Del med dine venner
den 11. Aug 2009. Nyheden er læst 943 gang(e).