- Added ForceWare 182.xx drivers family support.
- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added databases
for ForceWare 181.20, 181.22 and 182.05.
- Added Catalyst 9.1 drivers family detection.
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for NVIDIA display adapters.
- Added reference fan duty cycle monitoring and low-level fan control tab for
G92 based display adapters using integrated on-die fan controller (e.g.
GeForce 9800GTX series). Please take a note that low-level fan control tab for
display adapters using integrated fan controller is provided only as a
workaround allowing you to control the fan if the drivers are completely
unable to do it. It is strongly not recommended to use low-level fan control for
integrated fan controllers if driver-level fan control functions properly.
- Added heuristic driver version detection for unattached display devices (for
example the secondary GPUs in SLI/Crossfire mode invisible to OS) under
- Improved driver-level overclocking and fan control for NVIDIA multi-GPU
- Improved hardware monitoring module, New sticky graphs mode was
designed special for multi-GPU systems
- Updated bundled RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.1.0 utility:
- Minor skin appearance changes, "Normal" application detection level has been
renamed to "Low" for better understanding.
- Improved hooking system injects code into OS kernel's LoadLibrary functions
by precached offsets and improves compatibility with some protective systems,
faking the real LoadLibrary function offsets (e.g. latest revisions of SecuRom
coming with new games like Dead Space, Need for speed : Undercover etc).
Now such games no longer crash on startup when the server is running and
LoadLibrary hooking is enabled by selecting "High" application detection level.
- Added pre-created profiles for 3D applications, which require non-standard On-
Screen Display coordinate space settings (e.g. Codename Panzers : Phase
Two and Alpha Prime).
- Added pre-created profiles for new pseudo-3D applications.
- Updated bundled D3DOverrider v2.0.0 utility
- Added experimental display configuration tracking mode. Power users may
enable this mode using DisplayConfigurationTracking registry entry to force
RivaTuner to track changes in your display adapters configuration (e.g. toggling
SLI mode on/off or disabling secondary display adapter in the device
manager). RivaTuner will reinitialize logical devices list and restart hardware
monitoring module on display configuration change.
- Minor GUI changes and improvements.
- Many more (check revision changes)
Del med dine venner