- Fixed bug in LM63.dll plugin, causing empty graphs with no data to be
displayed in hardware monitoring module and introduced during porting the
plugin to multi-GPU architecture in version 2.20.
- Multifunction PCI devices are no longer scanned and no longer detected as
- Fixed pipeline count detection code for NVIDIA G98 GPU family.
- Added ForceWare 181.xx drivers family support.
- Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added databases
for ForceWare 180.87, 180.88 and 181.00.
Updated bundled RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.0.0 utility:
- Fully redesigned user interface:
- Now the server supports user interface skins to conform requirements of
AIB/AIC partners bundling the server with their products. User interface
skinning is based upon proprietary engine, which was previously used only in
commercical RivaTuner technology based products. User interface skinning
usage approach allows RivaTuner fans community to change the server's
appearance completely and to express themselves in new skins design. Skin
format is completely open, skin compiler and decompiler are integrated in the
server, so please visit techsupport forums to get more detailed information
and help on the skin creation.
- Simplified beginner oriented profile settings. Many previously available power
user oriented options, such as per-3D API hooking options, are now merged
into more simple multi-buttons, e.g. "Application detection level" multi-button.
- Improved help system. Now context sensitive help system is activated by
hovering mouse over the control, instead of traditional right-click and "What's
this?" based access in the previous versions.
- On-Screen Display preview window greatly simplifies realtime On-Screen
Display position, color and zoom adjustment.
Fully redesigned profiles architecture:
- Now pre-created and user profiles are no longer stored into single file, so user
profiles are no longer lost after the server reinstallation. Please take a note,
that the user profiles are preserved only when the server is reinstalled in the
- Now it is no longer possible to remove critically important pre-created profiles
and pre-created profile settings can be easily restored due to template based
- Improved screen capture safety. The server no longer crashes on attempt to
capture screenshot in DirectX9 applications without October 2006 or newer
DirectX runtime libraries installed.
Improved product customization features:
- In addition to skins and previously available product name customization
feature, bundling partners can also customize product icon (including system
tray icon) and define a link to own online product help page.
- Product customization information is no longer stored in editable text OEM file,
now this information is encoded to protect the product from illegal modification
and distribution by third parties.
Improved installer and uninstaller:
- Improved installation and uninstallation routines for statistics server's hook
- Now the uninstaller also removes the files installed by 64-bit signed driver
Del med dine venner