Driveren er dateret den 12. november.
- Enables Nvidia SLI technology on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards with the following GPUs: GeForce GTX 280, GeForce GTX 260, GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce 9800 GTX+, and GeForce 9800 GTX.
- Enables Nvidia SLI Multi-monitor support, giving you the ability to use two monitors with your GeForce graphics cards in SLI mode.
- Enables Nvidia PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects.
- Support for single GPU and Nvidia SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way and Quad SLI technology.
- CUDA support.
- Support for the Folding@home distributing computing application.
- Support for GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing Nvidia System Tools software.
- Numerous 3D application compatibility fixes.
- Boosts performance in numerous 3D applications. Compared to 178 series drivers, the 180.48 brings:
Up to 10% performance increase in 3DMark Vantage (performance preset)
Up to 13% performance increase in Assassin's Creed
Up to 13% performance increase in BioShock
Up to 15% performance increase in Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Up to 10% performance increase in Crysis Warhead
Up to 25% performance increase in Devil May Cry 4
Up to 38% performance increase in Far Cry 2
Up to 18% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID
Up to 80% performance increase in Lost Planet: Colonies
Up to 18% performance increase in World of Conflict
Del med dine venner