1.5.04 and 1.5.05 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.06.
- Fixed an error when the wounded guide didn't want to lead the player
- Increased the number of items for sell for the trader at the goods market.
- Added the possibility to upgrade SVDm 2 at Freedom's mechanic.
- Fixed game crash upon the attempt to speak with the wounded character.
- Fixed an error, which led to the blocking of the storyline quest completion at
Yantar (the door to Sakharov's bunker couldn't be opened).
- Increased the amount of money of the bandits' trader.
- Fixed the displacement of the military warehouses on the PDA map.
- Added the possibility to load the last saved game by pressing space bar after
the player's death.
- Added DX10.1 support.
- Added MSAA for alpha-tested objects ("alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.0, custom
"alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.1 for better performance, native DX10.1
implementation for better quality).
- Added new quality level for sun-shadows (ultra) for better picture quality.
- Added new min/max shadowmap technique (which takes advantage of DX10.1
when available) allows to speed up high quality sunshafts rendering for top
video boards and high resolutions.
- Added high quality sunshafts acceleration for DX9 renderer.
- Fixed various game crashes of server and client sections.
- Added the detailed server's statistics.
- Changed the saving of the server online-dump (dump is saved to
- Added the changing of keyboard layout by pressing LCtrl +LShift.
Del med dine venner