Her i Danmark er det SLAP Live, men ellers holdes konkurrencen verden over hvor der både findes lokale og globale vindere.
HOW TO ENTER:
In order to qualify, you must place in the top three in one of our recognized LAN events around the world. Participating gamers must supply their own nia, which can be purchased from one of OCZ’s global resellers. The win must be documented and you must play a minimum of 50% of the events employing the nia. In addition, game stats and video/pictures must be provided to OCZ in order to validate the win. To enter, send all qualifying materials to email@example.com, including your contact and shipping information. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by December 31, 2008. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of OCZ Technology Group. OCZ is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
1. More than one participant can qualify for each prize; however, each individual can only qualify for one prize.
2. The cash prize is awarded in US Dollars (USD) and must be accepted as awarded.
3. Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available.
4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which OCZ may deem appropriate.
5. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that OCZ may not be held liable for any loss of the prize(s).
6. Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request from OCZ at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Winners and any guests at the age of majority must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by OCZ acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
8. OCZ retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
9. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
10. OCZ reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
11. Approximate values of prizes vary.
Del med dine venner