“Regnskabet for 2007 er et af de bedste nogensinde,” siger Jan Bau, landechef for Check Point i Danmark. “Omsætningsfremgangen er et resultat af vores tilpasning af nye og eksisterende produktlinjer inden for netværkssikkerhed kombineret med vores ekspansion på markedet for datasikkerhed tidligere på året. Vores samlede sikkerhedsarkitektur og totale sikkerhedsløsninger har gjort os i stand til at øge vores markedsandel og levere dette rekordregnskab.
Læs mere fra den engelske pressemeddelelse nedenfor:
Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2007.
“Our success in fourth quarter of 2007 is representative of the entire year, which was one of our best ever,” said Gil Shwed, chairman and chief executive officer of Check Point Software. “We believe our performance is a result of the adoption of our new and existing network security product lines, combined with the successful expansion into data security earlier in the year. Our Unified Security Architecture and total security solutions enabled us to grow market share and deliver excellent financial results in Q4 2007 and during the entire year.”
Financial Highlights for the Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2007:
· Total Revenues: $206.7 million, an increase of 29 percent compared to $160.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2006. Network security accounted for a record $182.5 million in revenues, representing a 14 percent increase over the fourth quarter of 2006. Data security contributed $24.2 million in revenues, representing a 17 percent quarterly sequential increase over the third quarter of 2007.
· Net Income – GAAP: $87.9 million, an increase of 11 percent compared to $79.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2006. Net income in the fourth quarter of 2007 includes acquisition-related charges of $10.3 million and equity-based compensation expenses of $8.8 million. Net of taxes, these charges totaled $14.6 million. Equity-based compensation expenses have been reported since the beginning of 2006 pursuant to SFAS 123(R).
· Net Income – Non-GAAP: $102.5 million, an increase of 13 percent compared to $90.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2006. Non-GAAP net income excludes equity-based compensation expenses and acquisition-related charges.
· Earnings per Diluted Share – GAAP: $0.39, an increase of 11 percent compared to $0.35 in the fourth quarter of 2006. GAAP earnings per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2007 included equity-based compensation expenses of $0.04 and acquisition-related charges of $0.05. Net of taxes, these charges totaled $0.07.
· Earnings per Diluted Share – Non-GAAP: $0.46, an increase of 15 percent compared to $0.40 in the fourth quarter of 2006. Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share exclude equity-based compensation expenses and acquisition-related charges.
· Deferred Revenues: $273.7 million, which represented an increase of $69.5 million or 34 percent compared to deferred revenues as of December 31, 2006.
· Cash Flow: Cash flow from operations was $91.3 million, an increase of 10 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2006.
· Share Repurchase Program: During the fourth quarter of 2007, Check Point repurchased 2.8 million shares at a total cost of $61.9 million.
“Throughout the year, we experienced healthy growth in all geographies with 34 percent annual revenue growth in our European sales and 24 percent growth in the Americas,” said Gil Shwed, chairman and chief executive officer of Check Point Software. “Our new UTM-1 appliance offerings and high-end integrated solutions have been adopted by some of the largest corporations in the world and have been key in driving these results. In addition, our new data security products delivered 17 percent sequential growth in the fourth quarter of 2007 with increased sales in Europe and broader adoption by the channel.”
“We are very pleased with our results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2007. We believe this success is a reflection of our ability to deliver comprehensive security solutions to address our customer security needs,” said Gil Shwed, chairman and chief executive officer of Check Point Software. “In the coming year we look forward to expanding our product portfolio and enabling our customers to further increase their level of security with our solutions.”
Del med dine venner