Her er et uddrag fra den engelsksprogede pressemeddelelse:
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2007.
“During the third quarter, Check Point delivered record quarterly results for revenues and non-GAAP net income and EPS.” said Gil Shwed, chairman and chief executive officer of Check Point Software. “The overall success of the quarter is a result of our pure focus on security and Unified Security Architecture. This is demonstrated by the growth of our new data security business and core network security business, which delivered the largest quarterly revenue contribution in our history.”
Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter of 2007:
* Total Revenues: $184 million, an increase of 29 percent compared to $142.5 million in the third quarter of 2006. Network security accounted for a record $163 million in revenues and data security contributed $21 million in revenues.
* Net Income – GAAP: $76.7 million, an increase of 8 percent compared to $71.1 million in the third quarter of 2006. Net income in the third quarter of 2007 includes acquisition related charges, net of taxes, of $7.5 million and equity-based compensation expenses, net of taxes, of $7.7 million. Equity-based compensation expenses have been reported since the beginning of 2006 pursuant to SFAS 123(R).
* Net Income – Non GAAP: $91.9 million, an increase of 17 percent compared to $78.6 million in the third quarter of 2006. Non-GAAP net income excludes equity-based compensation expenses and acquisition related charges.
* Earnings per Diluted Share – GAAP: $0.34, an increase of 10 percent compared to $0.31 in the third quarter of 2006. Equity-based compensation expenses of $0.04 are included in the third quarter of 2007 GAAP results pursuant to SFAS 123(R) and acquisition related charges of $0.05. Net of taxes, these charges totaled $0.07.
* Earnings per Diluted Share – Non GAAP: $0.41, an increase of 21 percent compared to $0.34 in the third quarter of 2006. Non-GAAP EPS excludes equity-based compensation expenses and acquisition related charges.
* Deferred Revenues: $227.2 million represented an increase of $53.8 million or a 31 percent increase compared to deferred revenues as of September 30, 2006.
* Cash Flow: cash flow from operations was $88.8 million, an increase of 18 percent compared to the third quarter of 2006.
* Share Repurchase Program: during the third quarter of 2007, Check Point repurchased 1.8 million shares at a total cost of $42.3 million.
Del med dine venner