* A new unified architecture, first introduced with the NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600 and 5600 solutions, dynamically allocates compute, geometry, shading and pixel processing power to deliver optimised GPU performance
* GPU computing for visualisation combines hardware computing features with NVIDIA CUDA technology to solve complex, data-intensive challenges
* Next-generation vertex and pixel programmability with Shader Model 4.0 enables a higher level of performance and ultra realistic effects for OpenGL and DirectX 10 applications
* Massive, 3 GB frame buffer (1.5 GB frame buffer per GPU) delivers high capacity for interactive visualisation of large models and real-time processing of large textures and frames with the highest quality and full-screen antialiasing
* Accelerated 3D texture performance for more interactive visualization of large volumetric datasets
* Frame Synchronisation allows display channels from multiple workstations to be combined into one large “virtual display”
Featuring NVIDIA SLI multi-GPU technology, the NVIDIA Quadro Plex is an external, visual compute system delivering a 20x increase in density when compared to traditional GPU solutions. By delivering rendering power of up to 80-billion pixels per second and seven billion vertices per second with resolutions as high as 148 megapixels on 16 synchronised digital-output channels or eight HD SDI channels, the Quadro Plex can be configured as a single system or added to a visualisation cluster for immense scalability.
Del med dine venner