Abit launches the IN9 32X-MAX motherboard. Based on the NVIDIA NFORCE 680i SLI/SPP190 chipset, it combines into one of the most overclocking friendly motherboards money can buy. We have left nothing to chance and insist that every extreme user and overclocker looking to get a fix will want to own and tame this Beast of a motherboard.
Featuring a slue of fantastic features which can be found on this LGA775 Intel compatible motherboard:
- 5-Phase DIGITAL PWM for precision voltage stability.
- Silent-OTES heatpipe technology designed to cool your components quietly and
- µGuru Technology Integration- Tweak your BIOS unlike any other. MAX your settings
with the customizable OC ability:
- 3x SLI: Experience True x32 SLI bandwidth on 2x PCIe x16 slots, with the future proof
added option of an extra x8 Physics lane on the third PCIe x16 slot.
- EZ CCMOS: Clear CMOS Reset switch on the backpanel for your convenience.
- Dolby 7.1 Ch Audio: 7.1 Channel Audio Dolby Digital & DTS surround sound.
- 2x PCI, 1x PCI-E 2x PCI-E x16 + 1x PCI-E x16 (x8 bandwidth)
- Lights for easy jumper installation; 100% Japanese Capacitors
- 100% Solid State Electrolytic Capacitors
- Quick Power & Reset Buttons
- 6x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 3x USB 2.0 headers
- 2x IEEE 1394 headers
- 1x HDMI (S/P DIF header) header
- 1x FP-Audio header
- FSB: upto 1333 MHz.
- Dual-Channel DDR2 533/667/800/1066 with support upto 1200MHz
- SLI-Ready Memory with EPP x4 Dimms, Max 32GB’s
Del med dine venner