- PCI-Express x1 High Speed Graphics Bandwidth
- The bandwidth of the Quadro NVS 440 PCI-E x1 interconnection is
much higher than PCI and reaches 250MB/sec in both upstream and
downstream data transfers. PCI-E x1 design allows Quadro NVS 440
to be compatible with all compliant PCI-E slots (compatible with any
xPCI-E slots: x1, x4, x8, x16).
- High-Density Connectors
- Provide flexible support for a variety of display types from analog to
digital. Dual high-density connectors support quad-analog or digital
displays (4 x DVI-I or 4 x VGA).
- Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
- Deliver crystal-clear image quality, and support to 2048 × 1536 at
75Hz on each display.
- Intergrated TMDS Transmitters
- Enable support for the latest digital flat panel (DFP) displays,
resolution up to 1920 × 1200.
- nView Multi-Display Technology
- Permits work to be viewed on two monitors with nView multi-display
software. The nView hardware and software technology combination
delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides
unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience.
- Unified Driver Architecture
- Provides easy installation and manage ability through a single unified
driver for large scale system deployment.
Del med dine venner