The FIRST DirectX 9.0 supported Mainboard
We use to refer to IGP (Integrated Graphics Processor) as a cheap alternative for a VGA card. With its Texture Engine and hardware DirectX9.0 support, the GeForce 6100 proves itself as no ordinary IGP chipset . Sharing the same class as nVIDIA’s GeForce 6 VGA cards, the GeForce 6100 essentially equals putting a VGA card onto the mainboard for astounding graphic processing power. This 90nm beast earns its right as the world first DirectX 9.0 supported chipset with Shadow Model 3.0, 2 Pixel Shader and 1 Vertex Shader built in to satisfy all users. Harnessing the power of this engine, the EPOX EP-9GF6100-M will easily meet the graphics hungry needs of the looming Microsoft Windows Vista.
All in one functions
The EP-9GF6100-M is targeting the upper part of the market for mainstream home and office PC users who don’t mind being spoiled. The EP-9GF6100-M comes equipped with PCI-Express slots for future upgrades: a PCI-E x16 slot for VGA card upgrades one x1 PCI-E and two regular PCI slots for add-on cards.
The 2 S-ATA 2 ports support an amazing speed of 3.0 Gbps and NCQ that fastens loading time tremendously.
Apart from these high speed SATA controllers, the board features 4 UDMA 133/100/66 channels for all optical devices as well as IDE an EIDE devices.
The Realtek ALC655 chipset onboard will give you high quality 5.1 channel audio, and the Realtek RTL8201CL F Ethernet PHY adds a 100 MbE Lan connection, 8 USB 2.0 ports will give you full flexibility on adding and connecting USB devices.
EPoX EP-9GF6100-M Key Specifications:
- Support Socket-939 based AMD Sempron/Athlon-64/ Athlon-64
- Integrated GeForce6-class texture engine, support DirectX 9.0c,
Shader Model 3.0
- Windows Vista ready
- Support 2 Pixel Shader and 1 Vertex Shader
- Support 1 PCI-E x16, 1 PCI-E x1 and 2 PCI
- Support dual channel 4 DDR 400MHz DIMMs, up to 4GB
- Support new generation of SATA II, up to 3.0Gb/sec
- Support up to 450MHz CPU frequency in BIOS adjustable
- New generation of hardware monitoring software ”Thunder Probe” and
”Ghost Monitor” .
Del med dine venner