Søg i resultater

Søg i resultater 1-20 af 1.000. Der er endnu flere resultater, omdefiner venligst din søgning.

I går, 23:50

Forfatter: AT0MAC

Killer Panda - Z370 X Code

I make small progress all the time and try my best not to screw up too much, im so close now to be done so better go easy. Did some little more cable routing, and put grommets on the holes I have made, to avoid either cutting fingers and cutting cables, the aluminum is rather sharp when drilled trough I have riveted the last bits and pieces in and put feet under again, plus I made a extra support foot in the middle of the case, else its sagging down due to weight of pump and hdds Actually the bo...

I går, 15:58

(Gaming PC) Meshify C 1500X *QuietBudgetNinja*

Citeret fra "jesper101996" Har lige bygget i et Meshify. Desværre havde proshop kun version med mørkt vindue. Ellers var det solidt at bygge i Jeg syntes faktisk den sorte glasplade er ret lækker, og det syntes min ven også, det var ikke meningen builded her skulle være flashy, så dæmpet belysning og skinnende glas giver den noget klasse og gør den alligevel meget mere 2018'agtig

tirsdag, 17. april 2018, 23:09

As I said, been working on a friends PC the past few days and it's now online so you can see what I been tinkering with on the sideline. So no update on this one today, as it really takes a while writing up a new thread and make the pictures the best I can do. Stay tuned for more Panda Power!

tirsdag, 17. april 2018, 23:02

And if you are in doubt about the thermals, I tested it for more than 8 hours in different apps, plus I ran 6 hours Prime95 Small FFT, plus 18 hours or so of Memtest86+ It's a solid build. Max 71/73 degree in a 24 degree room on GPU/CPU. Even Windows is a solid special blend I fixed him up with, no nonsense, no build in apps, no 3D this or that, no OneDrive and a lot more, it always takes me ages to install windows but the result is much faster than MS normally sells, pretty close to a LTSB edit...

tirsdag, 17. april 2018, 23:00

My friend is no overclocker, but its such a shame to not boost it just a little, so I gave him a very conservative OC that should be able to live on without any hickups

tirsdag, 17. april 2018, 22:59

Now with the ugly pictures out of the way, ready for a closeup of the finished result? Here you go!

tirsdag, 17. april 2018, 22:59

Meshify C front, simple, good airflow and looks good My best attempt at cable managing this case Really difficult taking pictures with tempered glass on! Still covered in plastic until he brought it home

tirsdag, 17. april 2018, 22:58

Undskyld det igen foregår på engelsk, men jeg orker desværre ikke sidde og oversætte det hele da det praktisk talt vil have samme mening. I det mindste bare kig billeder, de siger alligevel det hele I have taken a break away from my new extraordinary complex build and taken on the task of finding parts, assembling and installing my friends new gaming computer. It was his birthday last Sunday so this years big gift for himself was a new PC. Been using a gaming laptop the past few years with no cl...

tirsdag, 17. april 2018, 10:18

Sorry for the few days of total silence, I have been building a friends computer and will make a separate post about that, it turned out pretty sweet! Lets get going with my own project. Have now finalized mounting the pump: Mounted the radiator, fans and fan frames Mounted the res, and mounted both light and temp sensor in it, temp sensor is just about the right size to not interfere with flow The banged up res will not be seen, as that's below it and sits totally flush with the motherboard tra...

onsdag, 11. april 2018, 18:17

Citeret fra "Uber" FEDT projekt! Fedt at du kigger med tråden er blevet lidt uoveskuelig at følge med i hvis ikke man hoppede på for en måned eller 2 siden, men vi er snart ved at være der hvor det bliver rigtig sjovt, når delene endeligt skal samles.

onsdag, 11. april 2018, 18:15

Citeret fra "Senosk" Afhængig af hvor gammel din 1-krone er, så er den lavet af kobbernikkel eller aluminiumsbronze (evt. guldfarvet) Din 25-ører fra 1967 med Frederik IX' monogram er lavet af kobbernikkel. Hvad de to andre er lavet af, det ved jeg ikke, men vil tro at den med 40 STD er lavet af aluminiumsbronze (guldfarvet) og pfenning er lavet i stål og derefter dyppet i kobber. Det vil jeg i hvert fald gå ud fra med henblik på min research. Det havde jeg ikke forventet et svar på, nice work!...

onsdag, 11. april 2018, 08:06

It's morning, about 9 hours later since I started blitzing the rad and I have some little time to update you guys before I rush to work. The coin control test have done something over night They turned more shinny, but not the grey coin, it started dissolving - proof that it at least works (not sure what metals the coins are but it at least did something) Its freaking difficult to show in the rad, but I can see that the bottom of it is way smoother than before, also some of the threading looks n...

onsdag, 11. april 2018, 08:05

Citeret fra "Senosk" Glæder mig mega meget til at se når det er færdigt også mig, tak for kommentarene begge 2

onsdag, 11. april 2018, 08:05

Citeret fra "HerrMansen" Bliver spændende at se slutresultatet Jep, jeg er også selv ret spændt

onsdag, 11. april 2018, 00:47

I estimate there will be something new to show the next week or so every single day, so stay tuned and get inspired or leave a comment on how you think I do. Todays update, I did different small things and now im quite tired, its already past midnight, pictures say more than words. Packages arrived (again) Yay, my high quality thermal pads for upgrading the graphics card and fixing my wifes laptop heating issue Also, some rubber o rings for the black stop fittings that were unusable (because the...

tirsdag, 10. april 2018, 23:30

Hvor mange ml i en 240 radiator?

never mind, part 1 er i blandings forholdet 1:3, så jeg tog 65ml part 1 til 185ml vand og vupti det var lige præcist nok + lidt ekstra (meget lidt ekstra) et rigtig godt gæt

tirsdag, 10. april 2018, 20:26

Hvor mange ml i en 240 radiator?

Jeg skal til at rengøre min 240mm Hardware labs GTS240 radiator, som skal bruges i det projekt jeg har gang i at bygge. Men gider næsten ikke lave for meget Mayhems Blitz Pro Cleaning Part 1, så nogen som ved hvor mange ml væske sådan en ca. kan indeholde? jeg kunne fylde den med vandhane vand og måle det den vej, men bare lidt nemmere hvis nogen allerede har et godt bud.

mandag, 9. april 2018, 22:12

I have fans! (that joke never gets old, even though that my tower of ML120s is getting shorter the more I use) I received the last fitting i'm supposed to need for finishing the build, so the path from the pump to the top side of my motherboard tray will be assembled something like this, were the 3 pieces in the left corner is the ones going from the radiator and back down trough the motherboard plate: The black valve is my high end ceramic drain valve, the big bulky valve is my loop close off b...

Nyeste Videoer og Trailers

Partner sider
Indsend nyhed
Har du fundet en fed nyhed så indsend den så alle andre på Tweak.dk kan få glæde af den.