Zulu Royal på IMDB

• Ved godt der har være så meget snak om det Royale bryllup på det sidste...
    Men synes nu alligevel denne er sjov nok.. :T

TV2 Zulu's 12 timers dækning af bryllupet har fået sin plads på IMDB:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405500/

Af de medvirkende "skuespillere" kan bl.a. nævnes:

Casper Christensen:
    Himself - Host (Hofreporter med speciale i Mary Donaldson)

Lars Hjortshøj:
    Himself - Host (Hofreporter med speciale i Grev Ingolf og noget med Berleburg)

Frank Hvam:
    Himself - Host (Hofreporter med speciale i Prins Henrik/tropiske sygdomme)

Lasse Rimmer:
    Himself - Host (Hofreporter)

Prinsesse Alexandra:
    Herself

Mary Donaldson:
    Herself

Prins Felix:
    Himself

Kronprins Frederik:
    Himself

Prins Henrik:
    Himself

Prins Joachim:
    Himself

Margrethe II:
    Herself

Prins Nikolai:
    Himself

• Hmm??

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Corsair H100i RGB Platinum RGB | ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming | ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC 8 GB GDDR6 | G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB 3200 MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 3 TB | Corsair RM750x v2 | Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE | Alienware AW3418DW (34"/3440x1440@120 Hz) | ASUS ROG Claymore | Logitech G PRO Wireless

Oprindeligt indlæg af GrillRotten

Grev Ingolf & Berleburg .... :)) ... Skummel tanke ... :))

grev ingolf er for sexy med de tænder der 8o

han kunne rive rundetårn ned ene mand på få timer med de tænder

• Of all childrens-shows I've ever seen, from all over the world, this is probably the best (non-Henson). The two main characters are Bamse (a yellow bear) and Kylling (a yellow chicken). Over the years other characters have come and gone, like Luna, Ælling (Duckling), Pernille, Aske, etc.. Bamse lives in a very secret little hut out in the woods, where he's got his easy-chair, a few books, his boots, a plant he likes to water and talk to, a pink skirt, and the little stool he build himself which his guests get the questionable honor of sitting on. For those not from Scandinavia, who probably have never seen this show, all characters are living people, Bamse and Kylling are two (professional) actors dressed in costumes and not puppets or cartoons.

What makes this show so great is that it's not only for children. No matter how old you are you can watch it, laugh at it, and be dazzled about how these characters reflect everyday real life in their own child-like, naive, and curious way.

Bamse is good at heart, but still he's somewhat of a possessive jerk. Like "it's my chair, so you cannot sit in it" or "I found this bike so only I can ride it", and stuff like that. This usually is at Kylling's expense because Kylling is the exact opposite. He looks up to Bamse and would gladly share everything with him. One of the best quotes from the show, which describe their relationship the best would probably be this by Bamse: "An agreement is; I say what we do and you say yes" However, Kylling is Bamse's best friend, even though he sometimes treat Kylling like dirt.

It's not really an educational show, except for the brief safety-issues like if Bamse is about to hit in a nail with his hammer he would turn to the camera and say: "When hitting in a nail I have to be careful not to hit my paw", he would giggle, and then hit his own paw. Or when he would climb his ladder, he would make sure the viewers know ladders are dangerous because it's easy to fall off of them, which he of course ends up doing anyway. Lots of slapstick routines in this show.

You cannot have a childrens-show without songs and music, so of course that's included as well. Like the bee-buzzing song, the song about being lost in the wilderness, the Yd-Yd song which is my favourite, it's about the sound Kylling makes when he has found a worm. And of course, the brilliant rain-song.

I would best describe "Bamses Billedbog" as Laurel & Hardy for kids.

This is childrens-TV at its best! 10/10

- Hihi, fedt :]

• Ved ikke hvorfor, men fandt det her umådeligt skægt..

""When hitting in a nail I have to be careful not to hit my paw", he would giggle, and then hit his own paw."

Spørgsmålet er nu, hvorfor? :S

Rig:
    CPU: Intel E8500 @ 3.50
    RAM: Mushkin Redline 2 x 2 GB
    MOBO: Maximus Formula II
    GFX: ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2

Rettet en gang, sidst af Hayes ().

Oprindeligt indlæg af Hayes
    Ved ikke hvorfor, men fandt det her umådeligt skægt..

""When hitting in a nail I have to be careful not to hit my paw", he would giggle, and then hit his own paw."

Spørgsmålet er nu, hvorfor? :S

Sådan er Bamse jo bare :)