atlanta 1996 sang

• "I dont know much about atlanta, I dont know muuch" osv

er der nogen der kan finde den sang et sted? :) jeg kan ikke finde den på youtube, har ledt ledt og ledt lidt mere.

har søgt efter atlanta down under, mener den hed det.

hjælp

• Den hedder nok noget andet.
    Prøv at læs her og e om det er en af de offiale sange.:
    >Songs and themes
    The Olympiad's official theme, Summon the Heroes, was written by John Williams, who had also composed the theme of the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. The song "The Power of the Dream", composed by Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and David Foster, with words by Linda Thompson was performed in the opening ceremony by Céline Dion accompanied by Foster and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Centennial Choir. Gladys Knight sang "Georgia on My Mind", Georgia's official state song, at the opening ceremony. The closing ceremony featured Gloria Estefan singing "Reach", the official theme song of the 1996 Olympics and B.B. King performing a blues number. At the closing of the ceremony Trisha Yearwood performed the Olympics song "The Flame". .

Det skulle være de sange der var tilknyttet 1996 Atlanta legene. :D

Core i7 I7-3770k 3500@4800 Siberian Tiger II
    Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Vengeance 4 x 4 GB 1866MHZ
    Intel Solid-State Drive 520 series 240GB
    1000gb Seagate 7200.10 (lager)
    Gigabyte GV-R797OC-3GD
    T&T 850watt
    LG GGWH20L Super Multi Blue
    Windows 7 Ultimate

Oprindeligt indlæg af baloo
    Den hedder nok noget andet.
    Prøv at læs her og e om det er en af de offiale sange.:
    >Songs and themes
    The Olympiad's official theme, Summon the Heroes, was written by John Williams, who had also composed the theme of the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. The song "The Power of the Dream", composed by Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and David Foster, with words by Linda Thompson was performed in the opening ceremony by Céline Dion accompanied by Foster and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Centennial Choir. Gladys Knight sang "Georgia on My Mind", Georgia's official state song, at the opening ceremony. The closing ceremony featured Gloria Estefan singing "Reach", the official theme song of the 1996 Olympics and B.B. King performing a blues number. At the closing of the ceremony Trisha Yearwood performed the Olympics song "The Flame". .

Det skulle være de sange der var tilknyttet 1996 Atlanta legene. :D

Præcist det samme jeg fandt ud af - og kigger man lyrics igennem så syntes jeg ikke at der er nogen der matcher det Simon søger - så undere mig lidt hvis det er en OL sang (derfor jeg spurgte hvilken begivenhed han mener den sang er fra)

:cheers: