Læsere af 'Wheel of Time'?

• Er der nogen her der læser bøgerne i denne fantasy serie?

(Beklager det korte udlæg, men skal nok følge op på det, hvis der rent faktisk er positiv respons)

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Corsair H100i RGB Platinum RGB | ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming | ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC 8 GB GDDR6 | G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB 3200 MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 3 TB | Corsair RM750x v2 | Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE | Alienware AW3418DW (34"/3440x1440@120 Hz) | ASUS ROG Claymore | Logitech G PRO Wireless

• Det var ikke mange? :)

Men kan da lige skrive lidt om det alligevel. Kunne da være, det vakte til interesse hos nogen af jer.

Her er et ekstrakt fra wiki:

The Wheel of Time (abbreviated WoT or less commonly, tWoT) is a bestselling fantasy book series written by Robert Jordan. It is known for the extreme density of its plot, the intricate detail of its imaginary world and constructed languages, and complexity of relationships and interactions among characters. There are 11 books in the series so far. Books 8-11 have each reached #1 on the New York Times bestseller list, and most of the books have been on the list at one time or another. The series has spawned several games, and even a soundtrack.

Robert Jordan has repeatedly said that the main sequence will conclude with the twelfth book, with a working title of A Memory of Light. Numerous times he has said he will hold to this statement even if it has to be 2000 pages long. At some point in the future Jordan plans to write two more short prequel novels, an encyclopedia, and possibly two or three other side-plot novels. [1] However, Jordan's illness may interfere with these plans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Corsair H100i RGB Platinum RGB | ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming | ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC 8 GB GDDR6 | G.Skill Trident Z 16 GB 3200 MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 3 TB | Corsair RM750x v2 | Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE | Alienware AW3418DW (34"/3440x1440@120 Hz) | ASUS ROG Claymore | Logitech G PRO Wireless