LOL Americaner @ WOW (joke)

• LOL

""I really like our guild leader," says young Billy Houston. "He has a strict policy against letting unsaved people join our group. I think he's from Alabama in real life. In fact, he won't even party-up with anyone who isn't a Christian. He's a level 60 Priest, and gets a lot of respect. He can climb right up to the top of the dwarf statue by the gates of Stormwind City and start street preaching to the Dark Elves and they will listen to everything he says. He's done conversion duels on multiple servers where he challenges other players to duel with him. If he wins, they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. If he loses (which he never has) he will give them 6 pieces of silver.""

Rig:
    CPU: Intel E8500 @ 3.50
    RAM: Mushkin Redline 2 x 2 GB
    MOBO: Maximus Formula II
    GFX: ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2

• "I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives."
    Gad vide om det passer? :boxing: Det må nogen af jer WoW spillere da svare på 8)

• hehe sys nu det her er det bedste

One prospective missionary at the Landover Baptist Christian Academy says, "Most people who are mean, liberal, nasty, lonely, unsaved losers in real life choose to play the Horde (an evil race of characters in the World of Warcraft) and people and guilds who are conservative, Republican and pretty much easier to win to Jesus Christ with are found in the Alliance.

Intel i5 760 @ 3.8 GHZ
    Asus P7P55E-LX
    8GB Kingston DDR3
    Asus HD 5850 1GB GDDR5
    Intel X25-V 40 SSD OS system
    4xWD 120GB Sata in Raid 0
    All powered by Corsair 600W
    Samsung SyncMaster 2493HM

Oprindeligt indlæg af detro
    "I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives."
    Gad vide om det passer? :boxing: Det må nogen af jer WoW spillere da svare på 8)

well jeg kan svare for mig selv og min kæreste... :)

Hun går i fitnesscenter 3 gange om ugen og jeg selv spiller fodbold gerne et par gange om ugen når vejret er til det... vi er begge 20 år og nej jeg er ikke bøsse :)

Intel i5 760 @ 3.8 GHZ
    Asus P7P55E-LX
    8GB Kingston DDR3
    Asus HD 5850 1GB GDDR5
    Intel X25-V 40 SSD OS system
    4xWD 120GB Sata in Raid 0
    All powered by Corsair 600W
    Samsung SyncMaster 2493HM

Oprindeligt indlæg af SimonSKAT
    haha hvor er det godt :D

ZeroKill3r din blærerøv :chain: !! hvis du spiller på dragonmaw så send mig lige lidt penge :P

hvad hedder du på dragonmaw? der spiller jeg :D

Oprindeligt indlæg af ZeroKill3r
    haha, men tror kun man forstår den når man gamer spillet :) l

Lidt wow blær: Er endelig blevet lvl 60! :crazyeyes:

at nå lvl 60 er ikke blær, om jeg må tilføje..

Oprindeligt indlæg af Wraper

at nå lvl 60 er ikke blær, om jeg må tilføje..

hvis han nu havde nået 61 så ville jeg gi ham lidt respekt :))

Men læste kun det der stod under billedet og var ved at falde af stolen af grin :))

• Hvad sker der for det her citat??

Billy has what gamers call, a Level 57 Undead Priest with Holy Focus. "

Han er en kristen fidus men alligevel har han en undead char.. fatter absolut minus... :))

Oprindeligt indlæg af ramaskriget

hvad hedder du på dragonmaw? der spiller jeg :D

uhh... Jeg hedder SimoStar :P donationer er meget velkomne, du skal nok blive skrevet på som sponsor til mit mount